Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PRAYERS GO OUT TO OKLAHOMA...

Photo Courtesy AOL Weather

Prayers Go Out To Oklahoma Tornado Victims

HSA would like to extend our prayers to the victims and survivors of, what is being touted as "The most destructive tornado in human history", that ripped through Oklahoma on Monday.

Oklahoma holds a very personal sentiment for me as my father and several other family members reside there... fortunately none were in the path.

As a kid I grew up fishing, camping, and hunting with my cousins in the blackjack oak groves and rolling hills of Oklahoma. Swimming in the cold waters of Turner Falls and Sulphur. Later, I was stationed for a time at Ft. Sill and learned to water ski on Lake Latonka.

This summer, Oklahoma is one of the filming locations of the upcoming HSA adventure documentary.

So, to all Oklahoman's... Our prayers are with you. Stand strong. We will see you this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment