Friday, March 8, 2013

Adventure Week - 5 Days of Fun

Photo: Human Spirit of Adventure
Friday - The Day Before...

After the last 9 months of working my butt off with only Saturdays to find adventure, I am looking forward to five glorious days off.

The Big Bend expedition that was planned late last year fell through due to various circumstances. First, I was unable to get as many days off from work as I had hoped. That kind of put a bummer on what I was wanting to do. It's a rare trip for me and my family and if I'm going to spend the money to go, then I want to be able to get the full experience. Second, I was unable to secure reservations as the park was already full with Spring Breakers. The rafting tours were full as well. So the trip has to be put on hold.

Still wanting adventure, I decided to take what is available in my own backyard... surfing, mountain biking, hiking and kayaking. With crappy weather in the forecast, I refuse to be defeated... I will find adventure.

So I picked up a GoPro Hero3 Black edition. It was the missing piece of the puzzle for beginning the Human Spirit of Adventure documentary that has been in the works. Several months of planning can now begin to take form and get the shooting underway.

Well, I better get some sleep. I have a lot of prep work to do tomorrow. Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment